Your child must be well to attend school.
A healthy environment is very important to us and to the success of our program. We ask for your cooperation in keeping your child out of school if he/she shows signs of an illness or infectious disease.
Please do not send your child to school if he/she:
- has a communicable or contagious disease
- has had 3 or more loose stools in 24 hours or stools with blood or mucus
- has a fever or has had a fever in the last 24 hours (Your child must remain fever-free for 24 hours before returning to school.)
- has an undiagnosed or contagious rash
- has a cold that is less than three days old
- has reddened eyelids, white or yellow eye discharge with eyelids often matted after sleep, and eye pain
- has heavy nasal discharge
- is cranky or tearful (unlike his/her usual self)
- is over tired
When your child is ill or can not attend school, please call the preschool at 325-8655 and tell us the nature of the absence. If your child becomes ill at school, you will be contacted immediately to pick him/her up. In the event we are unable to reach the parents, the next person listed on the emergency contact form will be called.
No medications will be administered at school.
No fee adjustments will be made for absences, sicknesses, or vacations.